An Award-Winning Proven History of Success Focused on Helping Accident Victims Maximize Their Compensation
Aggressive Injury Attorneys in Ventura
Over 30 Years of Experience
Dealing with an injury is challenging, especially if your injuries were caused by a negligent party. But with the help of Richard | Bartlett Lawyers, we can help you seek justice and compensation. For more than three decades, our firm has focused on helping accident victims maximize their compensation.
Our firm's Ventura injury lawyer, David A. Richard, has successfully handled thousands of cases and has secured more than $100 million in compensation for our clients.
Ventura personal injury attorney Richard's impressive record has even earned him membership to the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, a prestigious organization reserved only for attorneys with multi-million dollar settlements. Under his direction, we strive to provide high-quality legal representation that is always attentive and client-focused.
We offer FREE consultations! Request yours by calling (805) 438-2440!
We can assist you with the following kinds of personal injury cases:
With our guidance, your claim may allow you to receive compensation that can help pay for accident-related costs, such as lost wages, medical care, physical therapy, as well as your pain and suffering. In the event we believe you are offered an insufficient compensation award, we are ready and willing to employ our seasoned trial skills in court. And don't wait to contact an attorney, the personal injury statute of limitation in California could prevent you from filing a claim and getting the compensation you need.
What Does a Personal Injury Attorney Do?
When an individual has been injured due to the negligence of another, they may be entitled to compensation for their losses. However, navigating the legal system can be a daunting task and it is important to have experienced representation on your side. A personal injury lawyer can help individuals who have been injured recover the compensation they deserve after an accident. Injury lawyers provide knowledgeable advice and aggressive litigation strategies.
Other services a personal injury attorney can provide include, but are not limited to:
- Investigating the Accident: A personal injury attorney can investigate the accident to determine the fault and liability of those involved, gathering evidence such as police reports, medical records, witness statements, etc.
- Negotiating with Insurance Companies: A personal injury lawyer will work to negotiate a settlement with insurance companies that is fair and adequate for the client’s individual case.
- Filing Lawsuits: If an amicable settlement cannot be reached through negotiations between parties or if an at-fault party is not covered by insurance, an attorney may file a lawsuit on behalf of their client in order to recoup damages due to negligence or wrongful conduct.
- Representing Clients in Court: Injury lawyers are experienced in representing clients during legal proceedings. This experience includes court appearances for depositions and trials, especially when it is necessary to argue a client's case before a judge and jury.
- Advising Clients on Legal Options: An attorney can advise injured individuals on what legal options are available based on their individual circumstances. This will help clients make informed decisions about how best to proceed with their claim for compensation.
- Calculating Damages Owed to Injured Clients: Injury lawyers are experienced in calculating the damages owed to clients who suffered losses due to an accident. This includes economic damages such as medical bills, lost wages, and property damage as well as non-economic damages such as pain and suffering.
At Richard | Bartlett Lawyers, we understand that dealing with a personal injury can be emotional, stressful, and overwhelming. We are here to help you receive the compensation you deserve after an accident, so you can move forward with your life. With years of experience representing injury victims in court, our lawyers are committed to helping you get justice and maximum compensation for your injuries.
Our Experienced Ventura Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help
Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis, which means we don't charge out-of-pocket legal fees, and you only pay us if we are successful in recovering compensation for you. The needs of our clients are our top priority. This is evident in every single facet of our services, from our weekend meeting times to our emergency hours. We are here for you when you need reliable legal counsel.
Our Ventura injury attorneys can guide you through the entire claims-filing process so you never feel lost or confused. We will remain at your side until your matter is settled in an effective manner, inside or outside of court.
Good Job Dave & Nichole
“If I need a lawyer again, you’re the ones.”
“They are kind, compassionate attorneys that really know how to best serve their clients.”
Intelligent, Kind, Outstanding
“These lawyers worked day in and day out to help me receive the money I deserve.”
“Richard Bartlett Lawyers measures above and beyond 5 Stars. They've demonstrated 'star quality’.”
The Team at Richard Bartlett is Oustanding
“They are knowledgeable, experienced, friendly, and always accessible. I can’t recommend this firm highly enough.”
AttentionWe limit our case load for personal attention.
AccessibilityWe offer night and weekend availability.
ConvenienceWe provide home or hospital visits.
DiligenceWe never leave a stone unturned.